Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Product Development Managers - Beauty!
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our client, a growing beauty and haircare company, is looking for multiple passionate, organized, creative Product Development Managers to join their team full time.
In this role, the Product Development Managers will have ownership over the product development for a range of categories from creative concept to brief to production of product samples and manufacturing.
Specific responsibilities include:
- managing all steps, stages and development lifecycle of the consumer product development process
- plan and manage deliverables, due dates and timelines
- work with manufacturers and factories for sourcing, negotiation and maintaining cost margins
- communicate with internal and external teams to ensure go-to-marke t strategy is aligned with goals
- facilitate testing (consumer and professional)
Requirements for the Product Development Managers include:
- minimum 5+ years of experience in a beauty category product development role including sourcing, working with oversees factories, establishing timelines, etc.
- proven experience with manufacturing lifecycles, costs of goods and go-to market strategies for success
- strong pulse on current trends
- PASSION and deep knowledge of beauty markets!
- extreme attention to detail and organization skills
- ability to multitask and flex in a frenetic, fast-paced environment
- calm, cool, collected demeanor and an entrepreneurial spirit
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.