Position: Product Manager (40 hours/week, SF, Health-tech!)
Location: South Bay
Status: Freelance (40 hours/week, onsite in Sunnyvale)
Estimated Duration: 5+ months
Starts: Hiring now!
Rate: Up to $40/hour DOE
Our innovative health-tech client needs a Product Manager to join their team for a 5+ month contract, onsite 40 hours/week in Sunnyvale.
In this role the Product Manager will join the customer success team for one of the client's biggest products, and will be responsible for taking customer goals and decisions and turning them into live product implementations!
- Partner directly with the customer team to implement solutions based on business decisions and technical requirements
- Plan, configure, QA, and release new product features
- Take suggested sets of customer configurations, asses viability, and report potential risks
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues reported by customers
- Evaluate project success and identify potential areas for improvement
- Make recommendations on overall team process and product performance
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal Product Manager:
- BA (in Computer Science preferred)
- Strong communicator with the proven ability to effectively communicate project requirements and deadlines
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability work on several projects at any given time, and ensure all projects are delivered on time
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$30 - US$40 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.