Our client is looking for a Product Manager to join their team in the San Ramon office!
The Product Manager's role is the development of new products and enhancements for the web application and the Android mobile application. The web application is our primary interface for accessing our system for PC, tablet and mobile web application. The Product Manager will organize and direct work to cross functional teams composed of design, engineering, quality assurance, and customer care groups. You'll also be responsible for gathering important company needs and developing them into a comprehensive plan shared with shareholders and team leaders.
As a Product Manager you will:
- Define, develop, and test product ideas across web and mobile.
- Develop product roadmaps and timelines.
- Work cross functionally.
- Help define process with a mix of agile and waterfall environments.
As a Product Manager you MUST have experience with:
- Gifi, Smartsheet and InVision.
- 7+ years of experience in product management for technology companies developing enterprise web and mobile applications.
- Proven successful track record of product development for large software applications. Be prepared to explain in detail.
- Demonstrate ability to coordinate cross-functional groups to accomplish goals.
- Experience managing a portfolio of products and driving projects from inception through delivery.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, graphics design, MBA or relevant field or equivalent prior work experience and training.
- 5+ years of experience with engineering groups developing software using agile methods.
- Familiar with tools such as Jira, Confluence, Slack, Basecamp.
- Travel or hospitality industry experience a plus.
- Directly lead a team of product managers is a plus.
- Experience being successful in a startup environment is a big plus.
Salary: US$110000 - US$140000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.