Position: Product Manager
Location: San Fernando Valley
Estimated Duration: Through middle of November
Starts: Ready to interview now
Rate: 30-40/hr DOE
Network client seeking a Product Manager for a long-term freelance assignment.
Working with a Digital Product team, you'll be assisting in the development of new products and making updates to existing products.
* Move products forward through life cycle, ideation to implementation
* Put together scope of work and PRDs
* Ensure that projects are staying on time/within budget and closely following the documents
* Alert team of any issues matching the product roadmap
* Analyze results of products to make recommendations to overall strategy.
Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of digital experience, working on desktop, web and mobile apps, helping to oversee product development. This is a great long-term assignment with a fun brand!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
* View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.