Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Project Manager (Content) - Freelance
Estimated Duration: At least 2 months
Our Entertainment Technology Platform client is seeking a Freelance Project Manager, Content to join their team as soon as possible (with flexibility).
The Project Manager, Content will be working onsite, 40 hours per week, for at least 2 months. The Content Project Manager will join a unique team that's a mix of internal and external creators, producers, writers, UX designers and more to lead all product and implementation initiatives for multiple of their shows.
The Project Manager, Content will be managing shows throughout their product lifetime, starting from prototyping to launch to post-launch optimizations. You'll take central role in the day-to-day creation of their shows by defining user stories, constructing the sh ow roadmap in collaboration with their creative lead and helping them build the strategy/vision using feedback, data and experimentation.
Project Manager, Content Responsibilities
* Work alongside their content and production teams to develop /implement their shows on their technology which includes planning, feature definition, and helping to execute the market release.
* Work alongside their implementation partners to see what distribution options they have and how to get them in front of the right audience base
* Support the creation and post launch optimizations of their shows by defining implementation scopes, writing user stories and requirement documentation, as well as all other product process needs and definitions.
* Work in partnership with design and implementation partners to ensure the efficient development and implementation of their shows as scalable products.
* Be the go-to expert on their crea tion products and consult with internal and external teams on effective use and best practices.
* Track show performance post-release and identify key conversion indicators.
* Be a technical authority on the interactive entertainment space within which they operate and provide those insights to internal teams.
* Represent their technology and creation tools as a knowledgeable authority with external creators, production partners, implementation vendors, and other strategic partners.
Project Manager, Content Requirements:
* 4 years of technical project management experience
* Background working within the entertainment space and/or video technology is highly preferred
* Expert knowledge in content deployment and implementation of digital / entertainment content
* Ability to own a product roadmap and execute everything from start to finish, independently
* Strong communication and presentation skills (both written and oral), comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences.
* A solid understanding of modern technologies used to develop software at scale.
* Independent operator who can easily fit in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the app lication process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.