Apply Online Today!
As a Marketing Product Manager, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for your products. The Marketing Product Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining marketing material that helps launch, position and support the sales activity associated with a given product set. This position requires close interaction with Marketing Communications, Product Management, and Sales. Strong written and verbal communication skills are critical to succeed in this role.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Understand the product's capabilities and identify key messages that will differentiate your products in the market and entice buyers.
* Ability to articulate to sales people, potential customers, and others the value proposition associated with the product in an executive and compelling manner.
* Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
* Develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products.
* Write compelling thought pieces (articles/blogs/collateral) about the product, its competitive positioning, and its unique value proposition.
* Write boiler plate proposal material.
* Write frequently asked questions in a clear and concise manner.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proactive, Self-Motivated
- Analytical, Critical Thinker
- Customer focused Good judgment and business innovation
- Open to new concepts, tools, and technologies
- Focused on continuous improvement
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Team player, Organizational Commitment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and spoken)
- Time Management Skills, Ability to work on multitude of projects simultaneously
- Integrity, Ethical Behavior 2-4+ years of previous work experience in a related role preferred
- Previous experience in design, copy writing, marketing, communications, business or public speaking is a plus
- Creative ability to take complex solutions and distill the basic value proposition in a clear and simple manner Strong * communications skills both written and verbal is a must High energy and the ability to work in team environments
- Ability to work independently and prioritize with strong time management skills
- Ability to work in International setting with flexible hours
- Excellent organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Must have working knowledge of MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
* Four-year college degree in journalism, marketing, communication, business or related field preferred
Please apply online: https://dicentralcorporation.recruitee.com/o/marketing-product-manager
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.