Position: Product / User Interface (UI) Designer - Freelance-to-Fulltime
Estimated Duration: Freelance-to-fulltime
Starts: July/August 2017
- Our client, a globally well-known name in the media indusrty (known for their innovation), is seeking a Product + User Interface Designer to join their team.
* UI Kits required..
Product + User Interface Designer role:
- work alongside the other members of the Product Design team (UX, Developers, Editors, and Product Managers) and underneath an Art Director, you will be responsible for improving the mobile products
- on the mobile front, you'll be designing the products for iOS, Android, and other mobile platforms that live within other products
- you will be involved in prototyping and testing alongside the UX team but your main focus is the UI Design alone
- You'll be working on 6-8 products at any given time
* MANDATORY that you understand how designs are applied to entire design systems.
Ideal Product / User Interface Designer:
- You need to be able to articulate the projects you've worked on in the past from start-to-finish
- Portfolio MUST have samples of your work on UI kits
- 3+ years of experience
- mobile design experience (iOS, Android, off platform, etc..)
- strong typographic eye and design sensibility
- full proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite + Sketch
This is a freelance-to-fulltime role that is anticipated to start in July/August 2017 and convert to fulltime after ~3 months. You will be eligible to opt into a full suite of benefits upon fulltime hire.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
- View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.