Position: PRODUCT/ VISUAL DESIGNER
Location: San Francisco
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within the Week
Rate: up to $180,000/ Annually DOE
Our health technology client seeks a full-time on-site UX/UI designer to lead all design efforts and source information/constraints from product teams, executives and medical professionals.
Project Details include:
- Design: contributing to all aspects of design process including research, wire-framing, prototyping, visual design for style guides, tech demos, data collection tools, web applications, company website, branding assets, and presentational assets
- Translate user flows into clean, usable UIs
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 3+ years experience in UX design
- Graphic design experience bonus
- HTML, CSS a plus
- Team-oriented approach and willingness to receive feedback.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements. Salary: US$175000 - US$180000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.