Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Production Artist (Retail)
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: within the next 1-2 weeks
Our client, a global fashion house, is currently seeking a freelance PRODUCTION ARTIST to join their team in the next 1-2 weeks!
The PRODUCTION ARTIST:
- has 2-3 years of experience, preferably in a FAST-PACED studio or agency setting; has worked on high volume projects (ie roll-outs of collateral for 100 locations)
- is highly skilled in Indesign and Photoshop templates and production across print and digital: print mechanicals, pre-flighting, setting up bleeds, working in digital template libraries, etc.
- has structural dieline and template layout experience
- has an eagle eye for detail and is meticulous with their work
- is highly organized and can move quickly from task to task
- thrives in a fast-paced setting, takes initiative and works well autonomously
- has a positive, upbeat attitude!
In this role, the PRODUCTION ARTIST will play a very important role in the creative studio, responsible for the production of in-store collateral for over 100 locations. Additional responsibilities include: in-store signage, print files, etc.
- following creative production briefs
- moving images and written content into Indesign or Photoshop templates for digital media
- prepping files for print, pre-flighting, setting up bleeds, etc.
This role is ONSITE starting in the next 1-2 weeks!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for emplo yment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.