A client in Alexandria, VA is looking for a freelance Multimedia Designer/Production Artist to help their team with a long term project.
You must be able to work ONSITE, 40 hours/week.
* Help the team build a training presentation in an established template.
* Will be similar to page layout work, but it's detail-oriented and somewhat routine.
* Move content from a script into presentation software (Articulate Storyline) and add images and some interactivity.
* You will build elearning courses (selecting visuals, adding narration and video, testing for errors, making edits) and project-specific training will be offered.
* At least 3 years of experience
* Great attitude and work ethic
* A working knowledge of Articulate StoryLine is required
* Adobe CS
* Knowledge of instructional design, 508 compliance, audio or visual editing is a plus.
* Audi and/or Visual editing is preferred.
* Experience with Premiere, Final Cut, Avid, Soundbooth, Soundforge, or Audition is preferred.
* Skilled at finding the right visuals
* Meticulous and detail oriented
* Able to consistently meet deadlines.
Salary: US$25 - US$26 per day
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.