Position: Production Artist (Fashion/Lifestyle + Print) - Amazing Freelance to Fulltime Gig!
Location: South Bay Area
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Ready to interview immediately
The lifestyle brand is looking for a Production Artist to join their team!
The Production Artist will be responsible for the production of all things print (advertorials, POP, packaging, ads, collateral etc.).
- 5+ years production experience
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience working on POP, POS, packaging and all things print
- Design aesthetic that lends well to fashion/lifestyle brands
- Strong layout and production skills
- Must be able to work through to final production
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fashion/retail experience preferred
This is a gr eat ongoing freelance opportunity that could develop into full-time for the right candidate.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.