Position: Production Artist / Graphic Designer
Location: Other Areas
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Next Week
Rate: Up to 68K a year
PRODUCTION ARTIST / GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Our client, a leading CPG Brand and Marketer, is seeking a full time Production Artist / Graphic Designer to join their team.
* Uphold graphic standards and help to increase efficiency within production team.
* Communicate deadlines and requirements to traffic managers.
* Expedites the inevitable "rush jobs".
* Prep final before files delivered to production houses.
* Help create and document production process and how it works within the new creative tracking system.
* Learn and use 3D software to render
* Occasionally create print production files for POS jobs coming from designers
Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in packaging and labeling. Must have experience working in creative in-house or agency environment. Must have project management experience. Efficient with workflow of print production projects.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$68000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.