Position: Production Artist
Location: Other Areas
Estimated Duration: 20 hours estimated
Starts: Within the Week
* Our client in the education space needs a Production Artist to help with some projects.
**This will be around 20 hours of work total, all remote!
What you will be doing:
- All Print production work
- Flyers, informational cards and various collateral
- Using current templates and brand guidelines
- Updating existing templates
- No original design work needed
What you need to know:
- 3+ years of experience
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must be comfortable with print production
- Must have strong written and verbal communication for offsite work
Please apply today with an updated resume and portfolio!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
- View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$20 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.