Position: Production Artist
Location: South Bay
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Next Week
Rate: up to $40/hr
One of the HOTTEST companies in the Bay Area is seeking a Production Artist to assist their team.
- You'll produce a wide range of work, including email templates, document templates, and presentations.
- You'll work with senior designers to implement work and solicit feedback.
- You'll make edits to copy and layout accurately and within deadlines.
- You'll perform image adjustments such as scaling, cropping, and retouching.
- You'll work within set visual standards and guidelines.
Understanding of HTML/CSS
This is an onsite freelance opportunity 40 hours per week in Cupertino - accessible via company shuttle.
- 2+ years' experience working as a Production Artist in an agency or corporate environment
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC suite and other industry-standard creative tools
- Mac OS X and iOS power-user
- Demonstrated experience establishing and/or working within existing brand visual standards
- Highly detail oriented, with a drive for perfection down to the last pixel
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$35 - US$40 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.