Position: Production Artist
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Around $50K, DOE
Our client, a print production company, has an immediate need for a mid-level Production Artist.
The ideal candidate will have a love for beautiful design and pride themselves on pre-press best practices. You will know how to work off of existing design templates to create various iterations of invitations, stationary, envelopes, etc.
- 2+ years of production or design experience
- Past success proofing files for production
- Strong knowledge of pre-press best practices and typesetting invitations and other fine paper goods
- Ability to manage printing and shipping deadlines to ensure on-time delivery to stores
- Must be a stickler for detail and be comfortable working independently
Direct full-time. Client is interviewing now!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.