Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our B2B and B2C manufacturing client is looking for a Production Artist in a freelance-to-full time position.
The Production Artist is all about the upfront phase of the printing process, and is responsible for turning customer artwork into a print-ready output including:
- Color management/correction
- Layout manipulation
- Art set-up
- Proper archiving and file management
The ideal candidate:
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, MS Office Suite
- 0-2+ years' experience as a Production Artist or similar role
- Able to manage your own schedule; self starter
- Experience working in a print / production shop is a plus
This is an onsite freelance role, 40 hours/week, located in the western suburbs.
Salary: Up to US$20 per hour