Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Production Designer
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Next Week
Rate: $35-38/hr DOE
Our agency client seeks a Production Designer to assist their team in this flexible, remote, and project-based freelance gig!
The Production Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Working on editing and tweaking PowerPoint user guide designs that come through the production line - fixing lines, quality control, and other back end production design tasks.
- Clean up files in InDesign and Illustrator - banner ads, infographics, logos, etc. adhering to client guidelines and brand templates.
- Work with Art Director and Creative Director to channel through backlog of work needing tweaks/edits.
The ideal Production Designer should possess the following:
- 3+ years' production design experience - agency and B2B tech backgrounds preferred.
- Must have solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Captivate knowledge an added bonus.
- Candidates need to have access to CS and their own laptop to work off of. Must be comfortable working sporadic and fluctuating hours.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$35 - US$38 per hour