Position: Production Designer
Location: South Bay
Status: Freelance - 40hr/wk
Estimated Duration: 6+ Months
Starts: Reviewing now!
Rate: Around $30/hr+ DOE
One of the HOTTEST companies in the Bay Area is seeking a Production Designer to assist their team.
In this role the Production Designer will join the Creative Services team and will work closely with a team of creatives to execute global and localized graphic content across both print and web.
- Work within custom CMS to upload and manage digital assets
- Source and research images in online stock libraries and internal databases
- Format and revise long form documents using text and paragraph styling tools
- Assist in creating Keynote presentations
- Layout and handle production of printed materials
- Other projects as needed!
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you. Do you have?
- BA in graphic design or related field
- 3+ years of experience
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Plus for HTML / CSS experience!
This Production Designer role is an onsite freelance opportunity 40 hours per week in Cupertino, for at least 6+ months. Accessible via company shuttle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$20 - US$30 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.