The Production Designer (Temp) has a unique mix of technical and creative skills, combined with a superior attention to detail. They work with other creatives to produce assets for larger campaigns that can include printed work, signage, and physical comps. Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with other creatives is critical to delivering compelling results.
Why We Need This Position
While creativity is the star of the show at TEAGUE, that isn't all it takes to get the job done. Successful innovation in the realm of global aviation also requires some fancy footwork behind the scenes-in other words, highly organized, detail-oriented types who make sure the trains run on time and that everything is in its proper place. That's where you come in.
Who We're Looking For
In this role, you'll be responsible for creating client-specific assets from existing templates for internal and external use; creating new signage and icons based on an existing library; preparing paper mock-ups and mechanicals; and printing, trimming and assembling high-quality client presentation materials. You'll contribute to managing our internal printing capabilities by working to get the best results from our fleet of high-quality printers, while also identifying projects where we need to work with outside vendors for printing or fabrication. In addition, you'll have the opportunity to asses our current processes and recommend improvements to the way we work. Although you are a champion of order with an eagle eye for detail, you're a quick-thinking problem solver, a gifted multitasker who can gracefully juggle myriad and shifting priorities, and calm under pressure. You have high professional standards, enjoy working with people, and bring a positive, collaborative spirit to everything you do. If the idea of working in a creative and fast-paced environment sounds good, we'd like to hear from you.
What We Just Said, Now in 6 Bullet Points (a.k.a., Essential Qualifications):
- Experience: Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent work experience required; 1-2 years of relevant experience, preferably in a design firm. Experienced multi-tasker adept at prioritizing a heavy workload as needed.
- Special skills: Advanced skills in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign); excellent craftsmanship with strong hand/eye coordination for preparing precise physical comps.
- Passion: Creating order out of chaos
- Role: Preparing physical and digital assets, creating signage, and providing general support to the design team
- Personality: Organized, detail-oriented, collaborative, flexible, autonomous
DOE - Competitive hourly pay offered.
At TEAGUE, we value diversity. We search the globe, literally, to find and attract top talent from diverse backgrounds.
TEAGUE is an EEO/AAP employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/47k6wbdr8mq7xgvk
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.