Position: Production Designer (UI)
Location: South Bay
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Next Week
Rate: up to $62/hrJob Description:
One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a Designer to assist their team.
* Deliver highest-quality digital assets.
* Translate designs into assets, organize them, and communicate them in a way that they can be visually referenced and integrated by UX and engineering teams.
* Manage design asset, component library
* Collaborate with stakeholders to create communication, marketing assets for internal/external events
* Implement working processes for asset production as well as methods for efficiency and communication.
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
Do you have?
* Best in class portfolio demonstrating top notch production design skills for web and mobile platforms.
* Significant organizational and process skills; ability to both implement efficient working processes as well as process-automation tools.
* Strong attention to detail and zero tolerance for inconsistency in design.
* Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
* Confidence in technical knowledge to be able to communicate expectations accurately with engineers and UX.
* Project management skills related to planning, allocating and communicating.
* Commitment to and interest in production design; this position is not specifically a stepping stone to a UX design role.
* 5+ years of experience as a production designer in the software development environment.
* Understanding of content management systems and automation tools for asset creation.
* Solid understanding of regional needs for asset localization.
* Ability to improve UX with good rationale.
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in Mountain View. Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$52 - US$62 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.