Production Designer - Temporary
MassMedia is a fast-growing advertising and public relations agency dedicated to helping our clients establish and grow relationships with their best customers and patients. Our campaigns include award-winning work for some of Nevada's most recognized brands.
We are seeking a creative, talented, and enthusiastic Production Designer to enhance our dedicated and close-knit Creative Team on a temporary basis through the end of 2018. As part of a small and collaborative team, the Production Designer will have the opportunity to learn from close collaboration with a supportive and driven creative team. The Production Designer will work closely with the Creative Director, Digital Art Director and designers to complete client deliverables for both electronic and print applications. Keen attention to detail is required for tracking changes and to ensure the accuracy and esthetics of the submissions. The Production Designer will be responsible for maintaining the associated files and libraries, editing InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop files.
- Work alongside the Senior Graphic Designer and Creative Director to carry out design tasks
- Implement designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts
- Layout & create mechanical files for print and digital production, with close attention to detail
- Provide graphic design support in a fast-paced environment with a solid understanding of thoughtful layout and typography
- Collaborate with design and content teams to ensure projects are completed on time and in line with design specifications
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed
- Finalize print and web files for production
- Command of color theory, typography, information design
- Attention to detail with both design and content
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Independent problem-solving skills; can work well without constant supervision and take accountability and ownership of projects
- Comfortable with multiple projects, short deadlines, and a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take creative direction and constructive criticism
- Strong grasp of Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Strong grasp of printing processes and production
Preferred Additional Qualification
- Video editing and/or animation experience
- Web design/development experience
- Ability to spot and correct grammar and punctuation errors
Applicants must send a link or PDF of their portfolio along with their resume for consideration.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants must send a link or PDF of their portfolio along with their resume for consideration.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.