Detailed oriented individual with strong design sense and ability. Creates final production ready artwork in a timely manner. Provides creative support to marketing and product development department. Reports to Director of Graphic Design. Core Job Responsibilities:
- Assist the design team with the creation of production ready artwork
- Follow standardized formats, templates and procedures to apply new design layouts
- Ensure color is correct and designs are consistent
- Create merchandising renderings for account presentations
- Develop POP and merchandising artwork
- Provide product and marketing images for retailer and web programs
- Any other task or duty as assigned or required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- BA degree in graphic design or equivalent
- Strong Portfolio with 2-3 years of experience in the design industry
- Knowledge of Adobe applications with a strong emphasis in Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign on a MAC platform
- Strong design sense both conceptually and mechanically
- Organization and strong attention to detail a must
- Experience working with a team
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work in a fast paced environment
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, talk or hear; occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and color vision.
There are no harmful environmental conditions that are present for this position.
The noise level in the work environment is usually mild to moderate.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.