Position: Production Manager
Location: North Bay
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: January 1st
Rate: Up to $72K DOE + benefits
Our client seeks a Production Manager fulltime in Napa.
MUST HAVE: Wine specific experience - display fixtures, detailed corrugates, POS/POP, etc.
The Production Manager Duties:
- Liase between client, agency, internal stake holders and suppliers to ensure smooth workflow & on-time delivery
- Responsible for all aspects of projects which include promotional goods, apparel, value-added packaging (VAPs), POP/POS, displays and print.
- Manage production budgets, timelines, project costs / estimates, vendor negotiations, specs, suppliers, KPIs,
- Enter projects and accurate prices into Procurement Management System (VALO)
- Analyze and report on job revenue, cost, & profitability
The Production Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree / At least 2 years POP/ Display experience
- Extensive knowledge of 4-color print and special print techniques ie. embossing, detailed corrugate and board finishing
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$62000 - US$72000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.