Caremerge is looking for a rockstar Product Design Lead to join our Product team in the Chicago. This is an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact at a mission and design-driven company. We're industry leaders in care collaboration for older adults and people living with chronic conditions, and our users span a wide range of demographics - from first-time tablet users to sophisticated clinicians.
You'll have ownership of your projects from research through development and production, and will make a tangible impact on our customers, our brand and our bottom line. It's critical to our Product philosophy that we incorporate design thinking at the beginning of our discovery and requirements phases. In this role you will work hand in hand, collaborating with Product Owners to define how we solve the business challenges defined on our roadmap.
You'll use human centered design methods to solve complex challenges by designing workflows and interfaces for all Caremerge products, and provide feedback and review within our team of UX/UI designers.
- Lead UI/UX on a range of existing and emerging solutions. Drive the design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules.
- Interface with clients to identify current state workflows, user experience maps and personas
- Partner with Product Owner and stakeholders to define project requirements
- Plan prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications.
- Communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually in large group settings.
- Contribute to and influence company style guide for both web and mobile applications
- Work closely with our engineering team to evaluate feasibility and effectiveness of your solutions and also ensure design specifications are implemented while maintaining the integrity of UI/UX elements.
-Has at least 5 years of UX/UI or related experience on products which were delivered to end users and commercialized in the marketplace
-Has a desire to both "lead" and "do"
-Has experience designing for both web and mobile apps solutions. Saas technology platform experience is a plus!
-Is a superior communicator - visually, verbally and written. Is enthusiastic about an iterative design process
-Has a portfolio that demonstrates a strong foundation in information hierarchy, color theory, typography, layouts and UX best practices
-Has experience interacting with customers and have used a variety of qualitative research methods to help define challenges and pain points
-Have designed for mobile native apps
-Have a background in Product Management. Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Bohemian, Adobe CS, Axure, Sketch, FramerJS, and a willingness to explore new tools
Please submit your resume and link to your portfolio to email@example.com. For more information, please visit us at caremerge.com.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide design work samples in your application submission.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.