We are looking for a Project Director to oversee and manage the redesign of an enterprise web site (not intranet).
This is a part-time/freelance project over the next 4-6 months. Our redesign team already consists of an excellent Technical Director and UX/Design Director.
We are looking for a Project Director to organize, manage and elegantly deliver a new site optimized for user-personas and strategic user-types, mapping of user flows and content, evaluation & trouble shooting site functionality.
The Project Director will work with closely with agency mgt and clients to evaluate the current site content (copy, imagery, case studies, video & online tools, etc.), evolve/optimize it for the new design & functionality, and recommend & direct the creation of new content necessary for success against specific KPI.
The Project Director will also evaluate relevant social media tools for inclusion to the new site. They will create and manage the calendar of asset delivery (template design, template selection per-page, copy deck, asset evaluation & optimization, prototyping, build and integration with Technical and Design Directors and client teams).
- Recent enterprise site redesign management responsibility for a digital agency, including budget & schedule
- Experience leading multi-dimensional teams through web redesign process on time and on budget
- Budgeting experience for 4-6 month digital redesign & implementation
- Superb communication skills & experience with matrix-organization clients
- Perfect written and spoken presentation skills in corporate environment
- Based in NYC or Houston
If this describes you and what you love to do, we want to hear from you! Applications without cover letters will be deleted unopened. Thank you.
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to the employer.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.