One of the HOTTEST companies in the Bay Area is seeking a Project Manager to assist their team.
In this role the Project Manager will be assisting with a health study by managing day to day activities and monitoring.
- Facilitate/attend and contribute to all key study meetings
- Serve as primary contact person for study logistics and day-to-day operations
- Serve as a liaison across teams including physicians, researchers, and engineers
- Troubleshoot to correct problems with study operations, logistics, and study improvements
- 7+ years managing clinical trials / research studies or managing health study operations
- Experience managing projects of a technical nature
- Flexible with ability to effectively manage and switch among - Bachelor's degree in health related or technology related field
This Project Manager role is an onsite freelance opportunity 40 hours per week in Cupertino - accessible via company shuttle.
Salary: Up to US$46 per hour