Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Project Manager (Full time direct hire!) AEC background preferred!
Location: South Bay
Status: FreelanFull Timece
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: Interviewing after the New Year!
Rate: Up to $45/hr DOE
Our experiential client seeks a full-time Project Manager to join their team onsite in San Jose!
The Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Serve as the liaison between client services and plant operations
- Partner with the VP of Operations, Account Executives, Account Managers, Graphic Production Manager, Detailer/Designer, Construction, Installation and Warehouse teams, communicating with senior management, client services and staff in order to accomplish all job responsibilities.
- Responsible for overall project performance and compliance with customer expectations to ensure customer satisfaction and assure project profitability.
- Provides estimate or assist estimator as required for new builds, refurbish and shipments.
- Schedules projects through the shop, graphics and detailing departments.
- Plans and attends weekly meetings with team.
- Submit all POs and third party invoices to accounting department after project wrap, maintaining daily timesheets and monitoring all financial performance during the project.
The ideal Project Manager should possess the following:
- 3+ years' experience in project management within the graphic arts, fabrication or construction industries.
- Demonstrated knowledge of programs including Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Excel, Word and AutoCad or similar.
- Excellent organizational skills with proven success in coordinating team projects from inception to completion.
- Knowledge of trade shows + construction trades good to have. Ability to read plans and manage a project with other subcontractors involved is ideal.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$45 per hour