Our client is looking for a Junior Project Manager to join their team for an ongoing project.
The Junior Project Manager will work onsite at the client's office in Horsham for 40 hours per week on an ongoing basis. This position could for full time for the right candidate.
The Junior Project Manager Responsibilities Include:
* Maintain accurate project documentation and ensure that projects deliverables are completed on time and within project scope
* Proactively review pertinent data and facts to identify and create solutions for issues and mitigate risks
* Prioritize your work load and be able to pivot quickly to work on ad hoc projects as assigned
* Presenting to Senior Leadership Team
* Minimum of 2 years of project management and operations responsibilities
* Advance familiarity with Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Minitab
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Excellent time management, communication and organization skills
* Healthcare/Insurance experience is a PLUS
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.