Position: Project Manager
Location: Orange County (Central)
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Hourly $DOE. Salary up to $85k DOE.
Our Our client, an international media and broadcast company, seeks a Project Manager fulltime in Irvine.
The Project Manager Duties:
- Manage, track, record and report on all digital projects, budgets, timelines, invoices, payments, logistics etc.
- Ensuring deliverables are on time and meet high quality standards
- Manage contracts with stakeholders
- Report to and liaise with PMO and Executives
- Maintain strong understanding of industry trends and best practices, incorporate daily
The Project Manager Requirements:
- 6-7 years of experience managing digital / tech projects
- Proficiency in Excel, Workfront or MS Project
- Background / understanding of software development
Hours: Flexible - 40hrs/week
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$85000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.