That's Nice LLC is a New York City science marketing agency of 30+ people providing market research, strategic positioning and brand-focused marketing to meet the needs of clients in pharmaceutical development, healthcare and associated segments.
- Well rounded understating of all tactics and aspects of marketing; branding, messaging development, literatures, asset creation, etc.
- Ability to manage relations with staff and clients both internally and externally.
- Must have strong ability to maintain timelines for multiple projects and overlook workflow of staff members included in projects.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate extreme attention to detail.
- Using superb verbal and written communication skills to execute tasks as efficiently as possible.
- Efficiently push projects through the completion process in the company, securing the needs of clients by liaising with creative staff and internal account managers.
- Create and manage timelines for projects in MS Excel or other suitable format. See that these meet the client need/brief, that everyone involved with the project is aware of them, and that they are followed and met.
- Help coordinate and undertake prospecting of contacts by telephone and referrals. Verify information, manage contact data, coordinate mailings (direct mail, personalized, samples, emails) and follow up.
- If needed, attend client market events, trade shows, and conferences to support clients, network, establish contact relationships, and represent That's Nice expertise.
- Arrange meetings, presentations, proposals, and pitch appointments. Prepare background material, alignment of services, and budget analysis for these meetings - and possibly conduct in conjunction with another business team member or Director.
- Company promotion tracking: Keeping a weekly / monthly track on the outward bound marketing for TN and its supporting brands. This will be based off our ROI tracker.
- Maintain ongoing relations with key established accounts through direct client contact, including liaison on current projects and prospecting for new projects, taking detailed project briefs, and assessing growth potential.
- Provide strategic input to client, and help drive client decision-making process.
- Relate progress and share general and individual feedback from contact with staff and management at That's Nice. Strategize on promotional presentation of company capabilities. Convey feedback to staff on market conditions and project progress.
- Maintain contact data for own prospect list to That's Nice specification on company's Filemaker database.
- Completion of 4-year degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical or Life Science Industry desirable but not entirely crucial.
- At least 2 - 3 years of project management experience in a marketing agency setting is required.
- The role will often work in conjunction with a team of writers and web programmers, and is expected to integrate and compromise effectively on project execution with the common goal of exceeding the client's needs.
- This role is office-based, in an open space with other staff, visitors in and out and music playing, which creates a lively environment.
- The Project Manager reports to the Accounts Directors and also to appropriate Accounts Managers and other Directors on the projects.
- The Project Manager will need to read, understand and follow standard office practices, procedures and policies.
Hours, Remuneration & Benefits
- Basic hours of work are five days per week (Mon-Fri), 9am - 6.30pm, with 1 hour lunch. Additional hours may be necessary at times to complete projects under deadlines.
- Nine public holiday days across the year are observed with office closure.
- Bonus: Performance-based financial bonuses
- Benefits: Eligibility after 12 weeks probationary period (Aetna health plans, dental plans, vision plans, life insurance, disability plans, AD&D plans, commuter benefit options)
- Vacation: 15 paid days annually, earned after 12 week probation (pro-rated to calendar year)
- Sickness: 5 paid days annually, earned after 12 week probation (pro-rated to calendar year)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org No phonecalls please
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.