Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
A leading in-house creative studio is looking for a Project Manager to join their team near the Domain for an 18-month contract!
The ideal Project Manager will come from an agency or in-house background. To be considered for the role, you must have extensive knowledge of the print and digital landscape.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Creating schedules, managing workflow, monitoring status, removing blockers and mitigating risk
- Communicating with creative and production teams
- Managing client expectations on projects, including timing, scope, and next steps
- Acting as liaison between technical, creative and accounts
- Assessing and consulting on feasibility and approach for projects; gathering and documenting technical and functional requirements as needed
- Developing hours estimates and statements of work
- Managing relationships with outside vendors
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- 3-5 years' experience in project management or account management roles
- Proven success using a project management software (Workfront preferred)
- Proven ability to build solid partnerships with creative teams
Nice to haves:
- PMP certification
- Financial or regulated industry experience
Salary: Up to US$40 per hour