Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Project Manager
Location: St. Louis County
Estimated Duration: May 2020
Starts: End of October
Rate: Up to $42/hour
Our financial client is in need of a Project Manager with 3+ years of experience in project leadership within a corporate environment for an onsite, 40 hours/week, 7+ month assignment.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist project/program leaders in carrying out project duties and tasks, coordinate project meetings, assist in gathering requirements, ensure test plans are executed, and maintain project information.
- Lead or assist with developing, monitoring, tracking and communicating progress against project schedule, scope and quality objectives, using metrics and controls to measure progress, taking corrective action and escalating issues when necessary.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings, communicate progress, and develop solutions to meet project goals.
- Ensure project deliverables meet the business area's need and align with the division's and firm's direction.
Project Manager Required Experience:
- 3 years of experience in project leadership, preferably financial services, showing increasing level of responsibility
- Knowledge of client-centered design principles and development process
- Identify, prioritize, monitor, communicate, and/or resolve elements that can impact a project.
- Ability to organize work, break down complex tasks into management components, and manage a schedule
- Knowledge of digital and agile best practices
- Prior use of MS Project and CA/PPM (Clarity)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$42.00 per hour