Position: Proposal Specialist
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Early January
Rate: Up to $33/hour DOE
A laboratory is looking for a Proposal Specialist to support its proposal, sales and legal teams. This is an OFFSITE, FREELANCE, ONGOING assignment in Houston, TX.
Weekly hours will vary by need.
The ideal Proposal Specialist will have 2+ years of experience working on proposals, sales presentations, RFPs, and more. In addition, you have experience collaborating with several different departments and teams.
REQUIREMENTS/ MUST HAVES:
* Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, or Communications
* Experience preparing RFPs, bids, and other proposal materials
* Expert level copywriting and editing skills
* Expert level MS Office including Word, Excel, InDesign, Photoshop, and PowerPoint
NICE TO HAVE:
Graphic Design experience and samples
The Proposal Specialist will work with senior colleagues to research and obtain materials needed to prepare RFPs, bids and more.
* Review, and analyze solicitations received by marketing and sales teams
* Review bids and refer to appropriate departments
* Collaborate with teams and prepare materials for presentations and RFPs
* Consolidate and edit data
* Help produce visuals for proposal material
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$33 per hour + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.