Position: Public Relations Manager
Location: Orange County (Central)
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $45/hr
Public Relations Manager
Our client, a nonprofit healthcare company, is seeking an experienced Public Relations Manager with a healthcare background to take the reigns and head their media and public relations immediately.
As the Public Relations Manager you will be responsible for
- Press releases, averaging about 1 a month
- Working closely with the team to develop and create article for various magazines and smaller publications
- 2 major events requiring all avenues of media coverage and press releases
- National media coverage, as well as 1 international event that will require international media coverage
Experience in healthcare or relevant field is required
- This is an offsite/onsite 20-30/hr a week position requiring a biweekly onsite meeting with the team.
- Must be available for international travel February 20th- 27th 2018
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$45.00 per hour + Depending on experience
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.