Position: Public Relations Manager
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Within the Week
Rate: $30/hr DOE
Our Seattle based pet start up is hiring a Public Relations manager to assist on a freelance project, onsite for the next three months.
The Public Relations manager will be responsible for the following:
- Writing briefing documents, press releases, talking points/talk tracks, statements
- Event/Campaign planning and management
- Vetting media requests
- Working with the HR and tech teams to plan and execute PR initiatives to help recruit tech talent
- Working with external partners on announcements and launch events
- Supporting the PR director on crisis management
- Handling the coordination for conferences
- May help prep spokespeople for presentations and/or interviews
- Reviewing/editing materials from other team members or our agency partners
The ideal Public Relations manager will like working in a fast- paced, dog- loving, environment.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$30 per hour + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.