Position: Quality Assurance Tester
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: Through mid-January 2018
Starts: Interviewing now!
Rate: Up to $22/hr
Our health client is in need of a QA Tester to work with their team!
This QA Tester role is located in SF and will be 40hrs/week through mid-January in 2018.
The primary responsibilities for the QA Tester are:
- Review the configurations for customer-specific delivery within configuration tools and in user-facing interfaces
- Write test plans and cases
Required Skills for QA Tester:
- Up to 1 year of experiences in quality management software and processes knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software solution being tested.
- Clear and concise communicator
- Degree in database management or computer science
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$17 - US$22 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.