Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Remote Bilingual Copywriter
Location: Fully Remote/Off-site
Estimated Duration: Weeks, open ended
Starts: Week of January 4th
Our client, the internal agency of a well known global CPG brand, is looking for a Remote Midlevel Copywriter (Bilingual Spanish) to help their team on an open ended freelance basis, starting in the first week of 2021.
* Flesh out concepts, taglines, and content for earned media, social, trade, video and POS campaigns for a variety of beer brands.
* Write in BOTH English and Spanish and will be working on campaigns specifically for the Hispanic market.
* Tone of voice will range from fun and witty to approachable and consumer-driven.
* 3+ of agency experience, writing taglines and content for social, earned media, trade, video and POS for well-known brands
* Deep experience working on brands and campaigns for the Hispanic market
* Portfolio that showcases highly creative social, POS, trade campaign ideation and copy experience in Spanish and English
* Ability to get up to speed quickly on brand voice
* Ability to work well with Art Directors, Designers, Marketing and PM teams
* Thrive in a super fast-paced remote agency environment!
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. Creative Circle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.