Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Remote CX Specialist (Chatbots)
Estimated Duration: thru August
Our client, a national communications company, is seeking a freelance Remote CX Specialist with experience in chatbots and online messaging. In this role, the CX Specialist will be responsible for supporting enhancements, ongoing maintenance and accuracy of the company's messaging channels across chatbot's and live chat functions.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Gathering and supporting business requirements and test plans
- Helping inform process design and supporting new service integrations
- Conducting user validation and testing to support
- Analyzing and reporting on data to support recommendations and business decisions
- Identifying regulatory requirements, tools and technologies to support operating best practices for messaging
In order to be considered for this role, the Remote CX Specialist must have:
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in technology or telecommunications; Bachelor's Degree
- Passion for digital customer experience
- Strong communication skills with experience documenting and presenting processes and procedures
- Strong analytical thinking skills with the ability to synthesize data
- Self-starter with excellent organization skills who thrives in a team environment
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.