Greenback Expat Tax Services is a company that specializes in preparing tax returns for Americans living overseas. We are a highly energetic, positive, resourceful team working virtually across the globe. We believe that executional excellence is key to success. We are currently seeking a Remote Marketing Specialist who wants to join us for the long term and quickly become an integral part of our fast paced, high growth business.
The Remote Marketing Specialist is responsible for execution of the marketing strategy including all day-to-day activity of the marketing team for users on site, leads, prospects, new, repeat and existing customers.
The ideal candidate requires a unique blend of marketing project management, digital communications and technical skills, analytical and creative thinking with a passion for understanding and enhancing the user experience from start to finish. He or she will artfully execute the marketing strategy via website, SEO, social media, communications campaigns, promotions, and other channels with an expectation to execute flawlessly every time.
A deep understanding of website and SEO management is preferred. Knowledge and experience with CRM (Salesforce) marketing automation (Hubspot) is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to and perform a variety of functions including:
- Supporting entire customer experience from end-to-end from initial registration through customer completion to re-engagement of customers
- Develop marketing and communications campaigns based on strategic vision of customer experience and lifecycle. Specifically: Outline and develop email nurture campaigns to drive key behaviors
- Measure, test and optimize communication strategy and email campaigns
- Create framework, CTAs and objectives for monthly e-newsletters, working with a writer for the content as needed
- Maintain a solid understanding of customer personas and behaviors to create communications and campaigns that drive an integrated, holistic and seamless customer journey. This includes developing and updating buyer personas as well.
- Manage Refer-A-Friend program and other customer loyalty programs by executing strategy, crafting communication objectives and analyzing success of campaign.
- Manage the customer experience by analyzing, testing and understanding the customer experience from all angles and being a champion of customer communications and brand standardization.
- Leverage Salesforce and Hubspot software to manage customer lifecycle marketing, reporting and communications.
- Gather insights, manage tracking and reporting on customer experience, social and other key marketing KPIs by:
- Pulling and distributing reports using marketing automation and Salesforce
- Reporting on weekly, monthly and quarterly KPIs to upper leadership and management team
- Oversee customer satisfaction and all surveys to gain invaluable feedback. Execute and refine tactics to collect customer feedback. Analyze and make available to broader stakeholder team for continued optimization of marketing materials and the customer experience.
The minimum education requirements are:
Bachelors Degree in a related field strongly preferred, or equivalent experience
The minimum experience requirements are:
- 1-2 years previous marketing experience
- Strong project management, analytical, creative and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Incredible attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Proactive communicator and self-starter, able to self-motivate and keep management and peers informed
- Communication strategy and campaign development and execution skills
- Email deployment and database management (A/B testing experience is a plus)
- Survey design and analysis
This is a work from home, full time long-term contractor role. If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV/resume and a cover letter that describes your salary requirements, qualifications and why you are interested in working with Greenback. Your cover letter must contain a summary of your qualifications and why you are interested in working with us. Submissions that do not include answers to our questions in our application, a resume AND cover letter will not be considered.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be reaching out to those who move forward to the next step of the interview process. Submissions that do not include a resume AND cover letter will not be considered.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.