Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our CPG client is hiring a Retail Layout Coordinator to work on a 6 month gig!
As Layout Coordinator you'll:
- Develop fixture and merchandise layouts that accurately reflect required product mix based on store location and clientele
- Independently prioritize and manage scheduled assignments to insure on time project completion
- Analyze, prioritize and summarize data, and compare to company standards in such a way that identifies opportunities on a store specific basis
- Interact with Regional Sales Manager to confirm store specific analysis (e.g., sales, competition, ethnicity of clientele, etc) in an effort to maximize individual store profit and to confirm product mix, category adjacency and service issues as they relate to customer needs
- Support corporate expense control by managing the impact of layout changes relative to established budget guidelines
- Advocate alternative approaches,as needed, and communicate incremental scope of work and added cost to field management and project partners
- Work with the Construction team and outside vendor architects to develop innovative merchandising solutions for atypical store locations
The ideal Layout Coordinator for this role has:
- Retail Focus and AUTOCAD software experience
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing preferred or 2 to 3 years experience in a Store Planning or Merchandising position
- Ability to analyze and interpret various sources of data: Demographics, sales profile, planogram productivity
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet timeline requirements for other supporting departments
- Ability to communicate clearly both written and orally with various in-house personnel, field management and various outside vendor representatives
- Ability to follow clear, concise directions with minimal supervision
- Experience with MS Office software (e.g., Excel and Word)
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. Creative Circle.
Salary: US$25 - US$31 per year