Position: Retail Project Manager
Location: East Bay
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: Next Month
Rate: Up to $60,000 DOE
Our marketing agency client seeks a full-time Retail Project Manager to join their team onsite in Hayward!
The Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Creating a budget and timeline on projects for major tech client and overseeing delivery of all project deliverables.
- Synthesizing client wants, asking questions, and understanding retail client expectations and relaying that to internal team.
- Overseeing the print and display production for tech client and presenting deliverables (instruction sheets, documentation, etc).
The ideal Project Manager should possess the following:
- Agency experience, with a passion for retail and merchandising.
- 2+ years of marketing experience, especially in a shopper marketing environment.
- Able to manage multiple projects, client expectations,
- Microsoft Office fluency required.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$50000 - US$60000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.