Our client, a boutique media agency, is seeking a FULL-TIME SEM SPECIALIST to join their team in Connecticut!
The ideal SEM SPECIALIST will:
- Lead clients, provide counter-points, and devise arguments and selling strategies
- Collaborate with the account team, balancing the needs of the client with the needs of the team
- Responsible for elevating the practice as a whole
The ideal SEM SPECIALIST must:
- Possess a deep expertise in SEM, as well as a strong understanding of other channels including programmatic, display and paid social
- 3-7 years of digital media experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented with strong attention to project management and follow-through
- Have a passion for digital marketing by proactively finding and building recommendations on new ways to build the client's business and grow accounts
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.