The Senior 3D Generalist is responsible for coming up with strong design solutions and then creating flawless and engaging photoreal 3D imagery to effectively convey them to clients. The right candidate will demonstrate a strong base of knowledge in 3D Computer Generated Image Creation. Tasks will range from completing everything on an animation project to working on specific tasks within a larger body of work. In addition, this role interacts directly with the client and internal teams to propose and pitch ideas and be prepared to explain how emerging content delivery platforms can benefit them.
Why We Need This Position
Yes, creativity is at the heart of TEAGUE's success. But it's not enough to have great ideas. To successfully demonstrate the kind of innovations that TEAGUE's clients have come to expect of us requires not only an active imagination but extremely sophisticated technical skills, especially in the realm of 3D imagery. That's where you come in.
Who We're Looking For
First and foremost, you are passionate about CG. You have loads of experience with CG techniques, emerging content delivery platforms, unique web and mobile mediums, and traditional broadcast expertise. You also have a strong aesthetic sensibility and you excel at translating abstract concepts into visual images. As an ambassador of 3D, you drive creative 3D concepts with the team; know how to use visual software to lead the creation of outstanding artwork; have advanced rendering skills with clean, modern aesthetics; and have expertise in general compositing principles. Working closely with your colleagues, you employ your technical skills to determine aesthetic design solutions and help overcome design challenges. Highly self-motivated with a solution-oriented mindset, you are capable of producing high-quality work on budget and on deadline. Successful candidates can model, texture, shade, light, look development and composite CG images or shots. (Note, however, that even if you are only exceptional in one area, you will be considered for this position as long as you have some experience in all the others and are willing to learn.) If you are very creative and design-oriented, with a strong aesthetic sensibility and top-notch technical skills, then we'd love to talk to you.
What We Just Said, Now in 5 Bullet Points (a.k.a., Essential Qualifications):
- Experience: degree or 5-8 years of relevant experience in at least one of these fields: computer graphics, fine arts, design, or photography; expertise in general compositing principles; proven ability in one or more CG techniques including modeling, texturing, shading, lighting, and development; experience in broadcast or feature film preferred; quality architectural visualization accepted
- Special Skills: Expert in Photoshop, 3ds Max, and V-Ray 3.0+; Experience with Nuke or Fusion; Interest in Unity 3d/Unreal Engine
- Passion: participating in the visual exploration of abstract concepts
- Role: Using artistic and technical skills to work on all aspects of CG images/shots
- Personality: Creative, self-motivated, collaborative, positive, leader
DOE - Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package offered.
At TEAGUE, we value diversity. We search the globe, literally, to find and attract top talent from diverse backgrounds.
TEAGUE is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/znzp5tnzvj5fr72c
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.