A boutique creative design firm located in the Gramercy neighborhood of Manhattan is looking for a creative and highly organized Senior Account Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. The Senior Account Manager will hit the ground running and work on strategy and creative development for consumer packaged goods. Must have experience with managing CPG clients and print projects in research, brand strategy, corporate, product identity design, and packaging.
This company offers full benefits and a 401(k). Salary is depending on experience.
View 12 job postings at Syndicatebleu
- Develop and maintain consistent creative brand strategies for clients and execute effectively
- Work with Art Directors and Designers to build advertising collateral
- Prepare and adhere to project timelines
- Act as liaison on behalf of client for changes/updates
- Advise on changes or innovations to current campaigns
- Oversee client billing and accounting
- Participate in new business pitches where needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing, or similar field
- 5+ years of account, client, or project management experience with CPG clients in an agency environment
- Proven experience working with consumer packaged goods
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - especially in relation to client-facing expectations
- MS Office proficiency and basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Highly collaborative and resourceful
- A can-do attitude - willingness to hit the ground running and go above and beyond to match client expectations
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.