Position: Senior Art Director/ Graphic Designer - Starts this week!
Location: Miracle Mile to Downtown
Estimated Duration: Through November (most likely to extend beyond)
Starts: This Week!
We're seeking a Senior Art Director/ Graphic Designer!
The ideal candidate will have experience managing a team of designers and be hands on in design. You will be responsible for conceptualizing, developing and executing print and digital campaigns.
- Strong design skills and proven experience managing a team of designers
- Experience designing across print and web including banners ads, websites, packaging, logos, branding and print collateral
- Excellent type and layout skills
- Able to work across cross-functional teams and 3rd party vendors
- Entertainment and/or studio experience - A plus!
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
We are looking for someone that thrives in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment. Must be able to hit the ground running! Submit your portfolio today if this sounds like you.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the perso n you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.