Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Senior Art Director
Location: Richmond, VA
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: As soon as a candidate is found
Our client in Richmond, VA is looking for a Senior Art Director to join their team!
This opportunity is remote with 2-3 days of in-office sessions with the team as needed and some travel for events and meetings.
Senior Art Director Responsibilities:
- Work with the Account Manager and Creative Director on client needs, expectations, and deliverables
- Design, develop and manage deliverables that are delegated to different team members
- Deliverables include: direct mail, email campaigns, landing pages, banners, interactive PDFs, print materials, and other digital solutions
- Provide direction and train as needed to all lead design associates, contractors, copywriters, any outside support
- Select stock photography and client, photographer, model, or stylist provided images
- Manage project budget, timelines, and milestones
- Develop communications and marketing strategies as well as identify opportunities for efficiencies and improvements in internal processes
- Communicate with partners, traffic managers, vendors, buyers, account services, project managers and sales team as needed to refine needs, resolve challenges, and discuss solutions
Senior Art Director Requirements:
- 7-10 years of experience in a marketing communications or agency environment
- Must be knowledgeable in print production
- Previous direct mail, digital, photography, copywriting, web and email marketing for an insurance or financial institution is a huge plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.