Our Sr Copywriters are master storytellers. They can weave a narrative to move people and ultimately help them fall in love with brands. But they also know it isn't just about selling products. They understand the power of design and story to change perceptions, empower people, and create a unique moment that lingers in the memory. They're enthusiastic problem solvers who deliver great customer experiences. They collaborate with some of the world's finest strategists, media planners, and design technologists to execute innovative campaign ideas both on and off Amazon's platforms. They have strong conceptual, presentation, and project management skills. And, of course, they possess an acute attention to detail.
The Amazon Worldwide Advertising team is looking for an experienced and talented Sr Copywriter who wants to deliver award-winning campaign ideas to millions of Amazon customers-and beyond.
View 3 job postings at Amazon Display Advertising
- Distill marketing challenges and business goals into focused creative briefs
- Sell strategic thinking and creative concepts to executive-level internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate across multiple teams to drive projects to completion
- Launch fully integrated brand campaigns
- 8+ years of digital advertising experience
- Portfolio demonstrating big, campaignable thinking that can extend into any medium
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms as well as their use within marketing
- Exceptional writing skills that demonstrate the ability to create campaign content that attracts, retains, and grows an audience
- Proven ability to work across teams and synthesize input from marketing, product management, sales, market research, and internal and external partners
- Solid written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time to meet aggressive deadlines
- Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @amazon.com MUST: Submitt Folio / Work Samples for consideration
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.