Position: Senior Copywriter
Location: San Francisco
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $115K Annually
Our Agency client is in need of a Sr. Copywriter!
This Sr. Copywriter is a full-time role that is located in San Francisco.
The primary responsibilities for the Sr. Copywriter include:
- Writing compelling copy across a variety of channels.
- Delivering multiple projects, while ensuring that quality is never compromised.
- Responding positively to feedback from the client
- Crafting creative, strategic copy for internal creative reviews and client presentations.
- Conceptualizing and collaborating on overall campaign ideas with a creative team while working on multiple projects.
- Maintaining a holistic view of a brand, all its touch points, and be able to create bigger strategic campaigns and platforms that can make an impact on a brand's business.
- Mentoring more junior creative talent on the team.
To be considered for this role the successful Sr. Copywriter must have:
- 5+ years experience in an agency/design studio setting; retail and in-store experience preferred
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with an ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Experience brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Great written and interpersonal skills
- Work well in a team
- An eye for detail
- An interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$110000 - US$115000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.