Position: Senior Creative Design Technologists (full stack / product designer) - Freelance to Full Time
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to Full Time
Our client a hip, innovative and tech driven Mortgage Lending company is looking for three (3) Senior Creative Technologist to join their team.
In this role, the Senior Creative Technologist is a hybrid teammate and sits between UX and Visual design.
* On a daily basis, you will bring your technology skills and robust prototyping background to constantly experiment with, test and iterate on potential design solutions.
* Able to bridge the gap between design and technology to bring work to life in a thoughtful and cohesive way.
* Works with a mix of near-term, production ready designs and future-vision experimental designs.
* Advocating for and supporting prototyping as a department wide activity
* Partner with designers and developers to make sure the design system is implemented correctly and efficiently.
* Split between design systems work (design/code mix), data visualization work, prototyping designs for testing and developing department initiatives.
* 4+ years of new technologies experience improving the workflow from design concepting, through prototyping, through production-ready code
* Able to handle more than one project with different timelines simultaneously and be able to represent their work.
* True collaboration with all disciplines of design, product and engineering
* Be persistent and have a clear point of view.
* TOP NOTCH online portfolio available for viewing. NO PDFs
If you are a person who will bring enthusiasm, invention, and fearlessness to the role, coupled with a strong desire to solve problems with users in mind. Apply today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applica ble) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.