Position: Senior Design / Creative Manager - Full Time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks - interviewing NOW!
Our client, a cutting edge luxury real estate brand, is currently seeking a SENIOR DESIGN / CREATIVE MANAGER to join their creative team full time.
This role is roughly 25% design / art direction and 75% leadership and management.
In this role, the SENIOR DESIGN / CREATIVE MANAGER will play a major role in continuing to build the brand across the New York and national markets. You'll be managing and overseeing the creative teams, campaigns and process, as well as acting as an individual contributor. You must have PROVEN management and leadership skills, a client-facing demeanor.
The SENIOR DESIGN / CREATIVE MANAGER has at least 7+ years of in-house experience, managing teams and overseeing cre ative projects across the design spectrum. You must possess a portfolio that showcases exceptional design work across all design mediums and a minimalist, luxury and refined aesthetic.
* Strategize campaigns that will continue to build out brand presence in new and existing markets
* Manage and oversee a team of 6-7+ designers at all levels
* Work with producers to source freelance talent as needed
* Mentor and lead individual team members to grow as designers and teammates
* As an individual contributor and team leader, concept and execute design concepts and stories that continue to build the brand's design platforms
* Collaborate with department heads and across design teams and mentor team members of all levels
* Continue to innovate and build existing brand languages and guidelines for use across all digital and communication material
* Oversee, art direct and design projects across infographics, professional ma terials, e-mails, printed pieces, etc.
* Communicate and collaborate across marketing and product teams; use excellent communication skills to build partnerships with internal teams
This is an amazing opportunity to join a ground-breaking creative team on a full time basis!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the applic ation process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.